1000 Museum Condos
1000 Museum condos by Zaha Hadid is one of the most anticipated and versatile real estate developments in South Florida. This building is located on 1000 Biscayne Boulevard in Downtown Miami. This condominium is the invention of Zaha Hadid, one of the world’s most visionary and celebrated architects. The One Thousand Museum Biscayne Tower is expected to be one of the most exceptional projects in the world, not the least, because it will be her first skyscraper in the entire western hemisphere.
1000 Museum Condominium Tower: The History
In 2004, she became the first female and first Muslim recipient of the esteemed Pritzker Architecture Prize; has won the equally-reputable Stirling Prize two years in a row, and was recently named by both TIME Magazine and the New Statesman as one of the world’s most influential figures. Needless to say, 1000 Museum is expected to be one of the most exceptional projects in the world, not least because it will be her first skyscraper in the entire western hemisphere.
1000 Museum plans combine many diverse and innovative design features which will make it right out of science fiction. The main feature of the building will be an exo-skeleton support structure that will remove the need for interior columns inside the buildings. This structure is giving the building a remarkably modern look while maximizing interior space like no other structure. Its overall design will combine organic and fashionable features to generate an ultramodern aesthetic look that won’t be found anywhere else.
1000 Museum condos, currently for sale, will also include plenty of substance to go with such style. The top of the tower will be an exclusive “amenity zone” that will include an unprecedented amount of world-class comforts, including a helipad. Aside from unparalleled views of the city, residents will enjoy a selection of pools, rooftop event spaces, cigar lounge, relaxation lounge, sun deck, billiards room, cardio room, screening room, and still more.
The top of the tower will be an exclusive “convenience zone” that will include an unique amount of world-class comforts, including a helipad. Aside from unparalleled views of the city, residents will enjoy a selection of pools, rooftop event spaces, cigar lounge, relaxation lounge, sun deck, billiards room, cardio room, screening room, and still more.
One Thousand Museum Sales Office & Floor Plans
Call, email or chat with us now to schedule a viewing with our sales office representatives. 1000 Museum condo floor plans will be massive, consisting of half-floor and full-floor residents, with the option of two-level half-floor townhouses towards the bottom. Each layout will be immense, with full-floor units totaling 11,000 square feet, half-floor units comprising about 5,400 square feet, and townhouses equaling 8,600 square feet. Many types of floor plans will even allow you to enjoy a waterfront view from your master bedroom. Amenities and features will include spacious balconies, media rooms, midnight kitchen, store-sized closets, lofts, libraries, and big service rooms. Townhouses will include family areas and private elevators, making them as accommodating as the typical single-family home.
Amenities and features will include spacious balconies, media rooms, midnight kitchen, store-sized closets, lofts, libraries, and big service rooms. Townhouses will include family areas and private elevators, making them as accommodating as the typical single-family home.
However, The amenities at One Thousand Museum will include the following exclusive features too:
• Helicopter Pad – The City of Miami has already approved a rooftop helicopter pad for 1000 Museum. This will be a first for a residential tower in Florida.
• High Security Vault – Residents will be able to store their most valuable possessions in the building’s high security vault.
• Indoor Aquatic Center – Levels 60 and 61 will contain what is called The Aquatic Room, a two-story amenity-filled section of the building which will feature an indoor swimming pool, outdoor sundeck, theater room, fitness center, cardio room, spa, billiard room and event space offering unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean, Downtown Miami, and the Miami Beach skyline.
• Exclusive, 5-Star Restaurant – One Thousand Museum will have an exclusive, 5-star restaurant, to be patronized by only residents and their guests.
Each of the 83 luxury condominiums at One Thousand Museum will be delivered completely finished with flooring and closets built-out. Owners will be able to select from a wide variety of ultra-luxe design options. The residences at One Thousand Museum will feature the following:
• Estate-size half-floor, full-floor, and duplex residences
• multiple oversized balconies in every residence
• ceiling heights from 10-20 feet
• floor-to-ceiling window walls
• customized Kreon illumination designed by Uli Petzold
• Integrated home automation by Crestron
• Custom kitchens by Gatto Cucine with Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances
• Each unit will come with 3 or 4 parking spaces
It is obvious that 1000 Museum building in Miami will bring a standard of living that will remain unmatched by any other condo in Miami, if not in the USA. We handle many inquiries from prospective investors or residents looking for the 1000 Museum sales office. Call us now to schedule a viewing or to ask questions about 1000 Museum condo prices.
Check out more pre-construction condos in Miami:
~ 1010 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131
~ 4300 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33137
~ 600 NE 27th Street, Miami, FL 33137 ~ 711 NE 29th Street, Miami, FL 33137
~1080 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131