Quantum on the Bay stands tall in Edgewater Miami, offering a splendid living experience. Developed by Terra Group, this two-tower condo development boasts 698 units designed by Nichols, Brosch, Sandoval and Associates. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans ranging from 594 to 1,620 sq ft, each featuring stainless steel kitchen appliances, European-style cabinetry, stone countertops, and floor-to-ceiling glass windows with spacious balconies offering stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay.
Enjoy top-notch amenities at Quantum on the Bay, including 24-hour concierge and security, valet parking, two swimming pools, a two-story fitness center, sauna, club room, art gallery, theater room, and convenience store.
Situated at 1900 North Bayshore Drive, this condominium is right across from Margaret Pace Park, complete with tennis courts, a playground, and more. Quantum on the Bay Condos resides in the trendy and fast-growing Edgewater District; overlooking the majestic waves of Biscayne Bay. The development is centrally located just minutes from South Beach, Adrienne Arsht Center, Wynwood, and the Design District. The Edgewater community is known for its art galleries, fashion, amazing foods, and luscious libations.With Wynwood, South Beach, Brickell, and Miami Airport just minutes away by car, Quantum on the Bay offers the best of city living.
Quantum on the Bay Listings
Amenities at Quantum on the Bay
- Two swimming pools on the 11th floor overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Two story gym
- Large selection of cardio equipment, spinning cycles, strength training equipment
- Separate saunas for men and women.
- Large two story residents’ lounge overlooking Biscayne Bay with bar
- billiards tables
- kitchen facilities
- Spacious cyber lounge with available computer equipment perfect for studying or holding meetings
- Theatre room with HD projector and screen.
- 24 hour security service