Moon Bay, situated in Miami's Edgewater neighborhood, is a 12-story mid-rise condo. Developed by Cervera Real Estate Group and designed by B. Pila Design, it was completed in 2007. Moon Bay offers 61 condo residences, including one- and two-bedroom layouts, with sizes ranging from 677 to 1,159 square feet.
Moon Bay's condo units boast stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite countertops, in-unit washer/dryers, floor-to-ceiling glass windows, and balconies with glass railings. Each unit comes with an assigned parking space.
Residents enjoy amenities like a sundeck with a Biscayne Bay-view pool, a fitness center, a clubroom, and a cardroom. Condo association dues cover water, sewer, trash removal, and amenity access.
Located at 520 NE 29th Street, Moon Bay, located in Edgewater, offers easy access to Miami Beach via nearby causeways. It's just 4 minutes from Publix Super Market, 7 minutes from Midtown Miami, 10 minutes from the Miami Design District, and 20 minutes from Miami International Airport.
Moon Bay Listings
Amenities at Moon Bay
- Covered garage parking
- Business center
- Convenience store
- Dry cleaning services on premises
- Impact resistant glass on all windows
- State-of-the-art sprinkler system in all areas
- High speed elevators
- Full time management staff
- Fabulous Biscayne Bay and city views
- 24-hour valet service
- Security personnel and concierge
- Landscaped deck on level 10
- Heated swimming pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Spa, sauna and steam rooms