Icon Brickell Condos Tower 2 is an exceptional $1.3 billion waterfront luxury condominium in the Brickell neighborhood of Miami, Florida. Designed by Arquitectonica and developed by The Related Group, the monumental residential development features more than 1,700 condominium units. With its incomparable high-end design and phenomenal amenities, Icon on Brickell is truly iconic.
Beginning with its multi-level entrance, the Icon on Brickell is an impressive design marvel. Modeled after the Maoi structures of Easter Island, the 100 columns that populate the entrance to all three towers are designed by Philippe Starck and stand at 22 feet tall. The well-designed entrance has separate drop-off sections for each tower’s lobby as well as two drop-off sections for the two bayside restaurants.
The incredible design of Icon on Brickell continues throughout the lobbies and into the towers. Philippe Starck also designed each tower’s lobby with ceiling heights of 22 feet. Furthering its standout design is the buildings’ amenities layout. From a two-acre pool terrace with three infinity edged pools to a 28,000 square-foot fitness center and spa to five restaurants and even a rooftop pool and lounge called Icon Club 50, the Icon on Brickell is a luxury condominium tower on Brickell rivaling world-class resorts.
Icon Brickell Tower 2 stands proudly at 495 Brickell Avenue in vibrant Brickell Miami. Residents enjoy easy access to a wealth of conveniences, including a nearby Whole Foods Market, Silverspot Cinema, and the bustling scenes at Brickell City Centre and Mary Brickell Village. By car, Icon Brickell Tower 2 is just a short 10-minute drive from the American Airlines Arena, 18 minutes from Miami International Airport, and 20 minutes from the iconic shores of South Beach. Embrace the convenience of urban living at Icon Brickell Tower 2.
See also: Icon Brickell I
Icon Brickell II Listings
Amenities at Icon Brickell II
- Spacious terraces with glass railings (accessible from bedrooms and living room)
- Views of Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, downtown Miami, and Biscayne Bay
- High-efficiency central air conditioning and heating unit
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with energy efficient tinted class
- State-of-the-art telecommunications wiring including high-speed cable
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- Top-of-the-line stackable waster and dryer
- Sub-Zero/Wolf kitchen appliance packages
- Choice of two Italian kitchen cabinet designs
- Kitchen countertops in a choice of French limestone, blue St. Tropez limestone or black absolute granite
- Bathroom by Yoo by Starck with a choice of classic-style French limestone bathroom flooring or cultural-style blue St. Tropez limestone bathroom flooring
- Upgrade options—by Yoo by Starck—include lighting fixtures, Venetian mirrors, bathroom accessories and either French or blue St. Tropez limestone flooring throughout the unit