Situated just off of Brickell Avenue at 218 SE 14th Street, the Emerald
at Brickell is a 27-floor luxury condominium building in the Brickell
neighborhood of Miami, Florida. It was designed by Fullerton Diaz and
constructed by Coastal Construction. Emerald at Brickell is often described
as “elegant”due to its sophisticated emerald glass tower design.It is only
fitting the building and its residences would offer equally impressive amenities.
The Emerald at Brickell soars 270 feet above Miami’s Brickell neighborhood.
Amid the building’s 27 floors are 142 condominium units with generous one-bedroom,
two-bedroom and three-bedroom floor plans ranging from 811 square feet to 4,556
square feet.The condominium units at the Emerald on Brickell are offered with a variety
of bathroom selections from one to four baths providing residents with multiple layout
options to fit their unique lifestyle needs.
Condominium residence features at the Emerald on Brickell include floor-to-ceiling
window walls,panoramic city and bay views, and private lanai terraces with floor-to-ceiling glass doors with direct access to all garden level amenities for those living in the garden residences.
Residents of Emerald at Brickell will enjoy an area rich with amenities and convenient
access to many of Miami’s most popular attractions. Within Brickell, for instance, is
Mary Brickell Village. Mary Brickell Village is home retail shops such as Edward Beiner
Eyewear,Essence Shoes and Blush; restaurants like Rosa Mexicano, Abokado Sushi and Grimpa Steakhouse; a Publix Supermarket; exciting nightlife at Blue Martini; as well as services including FedEx Kinko’s and Beauty Full Day Spa.
Located in the heart of Brickell, Emerald at Brickell’s location also affords residents and their guests with access to many
of Miami’s famous areas and attractions from Miami Beach to South Beach to Coconut Grove to Coral Gables to the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts to the Miami Art Museum and to the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Emerald at Brickell Listings
Amenities at Emerald at Brickell
- Spacious terraces with tinted glass railings and floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- 12-foot ceilings in penthouse residences
- 10-foot ceilings in tower suites and garden residences
- 9-foot ceilings in all tower residences
- Stylishly outfitted Italian cherry wood
- Wiring options including high-speed Internet access, direct TV and cable TV
- Walk-in closets in master suites
- Wine cellar and cigar humidor room
- Landscaped terraces with seating
- Emerald Club with private café
- Business center and conference room
- State-of-the-art building security systems
- Grand arrival lobby with imported marble and exotic wood finishes
- 24-hour security and valet
- Meditation gardens
- Dog park and walk path
- Infinity edge pool and spa with spectacular bay and city views
- Rooftop Sky Club
- Tropically landscaped canopied sun deck with lounge chairs
- Garden level and rooftop pool areas
- Wireless Internet access in the lobby
- Professional fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment