The Bond On Brickell will have an excellent central location at 1080 Brickell Avenue, from where it soar above the city at an impressive 44 stories. The Bond developer, Ojeda, has an impressive track record that includes a wide variety of high-profile residential and commercial projects in the area, including the 1450 Brickell office tower, One Broadway apartments, and the Sabadell Financial Center. Upon unveiling this project, Ojeda made stated that it intended to create “an environment that would appeal to James Bond’s European jet-set lifestyle of the 1950s and 60s – and the international jet-setters who are buying condos today.”
Needless to say, the Bond Brickell condos will certainly deliver on its ambitious promise, with renderings showing a sleek porte cochere nestled beneath the building, a majestic lobby, an airy and state-of-the-art gym, a luxurious game room, distinctive light strips vertically spanning the building’s facade, and even a children’s playroom. Its modern residences will incorporate the latest interior design elements on the market, with floor plans ranging from studios to 3 bedroom apartments. Prices begin at $300,000 and go as high as $1 million, making these among the most valuable residences in the city.
Features and Amenities of Bond building:
• Unique interior design by Loguer Design. Loguer’s international team of designers are involved in the creation of innovative interior for the Bond building.
• The Bond features the fine art photographs of Terry O’Neill, the famous British photographer.
• Private Art Collection including Sculptures by Tatiana Blanco
• High-speed elevators with modern security features
• Concierge Services with access to your world and beyond
• Elegant lobby with an Abbey Road Entrance and 20’ Bond Topiary
• Resident lounge with refreshments, newspapers and daily coffee in lobby
• Assigned self parking and Complimentary valet
• Resort style wonderful landscaping at pool area
• Zero edge lap pool with relaxation areas featuring outdoor music
• Spectacular waterfall on pool area to create soothing sound and spectacular view complimenting
the cityscape of Miami and the blue waters of Biscayne Bay.
• Indoor/Outdoor soaking tub for the ultimate privacy and experience
• Super-cabanas and outdoor fireplace
• The Parliament including cinema screening with 3D surround sound and digital projection tech
• Executive Business Center to facilitate your business activities
• Children’s room where your kids can play and make friendship with other kids
• State-of-the-art fitness center including Life Fitness equipment
• The Bond building is equipped with smart building technologies and ultra efficient windows
• Total property WiFi broadcast for common area enjoyment, AirPlay Library in The Parliament Lounge with Pandora, Spotify and shared playlists
• Actual Museum Quality British Red Phone Booth
• Modern security system with 24-hour fob key access to all private areas
Bond Residence Features:
• Climate efficient windows
• Curated floorplans for comfort and lifestyle
• Residences delivered decorator ready for your style
• Floor-to-ceiling glass Windows in most residences to facilitate full skyview.
• Spectacular foyers in the selected residences
• Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railing accessible from most rooms
• Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors to the terraces.
• Smooth finish ceilings that are nine feet high in residences and 12 feet in penthouses
• Modern central air conditioning & heating system for precise control of room temperature and air quality.
• Spacious walk-in closets with double door entry in select residences
• Pre-wired for next generation communications, television and telephones.
• Concealed built in Bosch microwave with convection oven
• Bosch Stainless dishwasher with integrated design to cabinetry
• Bosch built in modern oven and stainless steel refrigerator
• Touch control glass cook top by Bosch for the Perfect temperature control for the chef in you.
• Sleek under mounted zero edge sink in stainless steel
• European styled cabinetry
• Silestone countertops with full backsplashes
• Lifestyle kitchen design that opens to living and dining rooms for entertaining.
• Breakfast bar
Spa Inspired Baths of Bong building have following distinguished features:
• Premium European style cabinetry with full size mirrors
• Double sink vanity tops in selected residences
• Frameless glass enclosures in the master baths of selected residences
• Gorgeous porcelain flooring, base and walls in wet areas
• Stylish designer faucets by Porcelanosa
In fact, The Bond Brickell condos is so promising that well over half of units have already been reserved, with a third of them purchased on the first day of its pre-construction sales event. People from all over the world are clamoring to be a part of this one-of-a-kind condos for sale.
To top it all off, not only does this innovative high-rise offer a sleek design and wide-ranging amenities, but its prime location at the heart of South Florida’s main commercial hub makes it ideal for those who want to make the most of luxury Miami living. It will also be adjacent to Brickell’s new Flatiron Park, meaning residents will enjoy a beautiful view and green space that is rare in most urban communities.
Explore more pre-construction condo residences in Brickell, Miami:
- Echo Brickell residences at 1451 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131
- Baltus House luxury condos at 4300 BISCAYNE BOULEVARD, MIAMI, FL 33137
- 1000 Museum condo residences at 1000 BISCAYNE BOULEVARD, MIAMI, FL 33132
- Biscayne Beach Condo at 711 NE 29TH STREET, MIAMI, FL 33137
- Paramount Miami Worldcenter at 800 NE 1 AVE. MIAMI, FL 33132