Brickell City Centre is a landmark real estate project of downtown Miami, FL. The $1.05 billion mega project will span four blocks to the west of Brickell Avenue and to the south of the Miami River. Brickell City Centre Reach Condos will consist of one, two, three, and four bedrooms, as well as penthouse units that have 5-bedrooms+.
In the middle of March 2015, Swire Properties Inc announced the topping off of Brickell City Centre’s REACH, the second of two premier luxury condominium towers to top off at the $1.05 billion master-planned, 5.4 million square feet, mixed-use development.
Swire Properties Inc. announced in the mid November, 2014 the launch of RISE, one of two luxury condominium towers in Brickell City Centre. RISE is the Brickell City Centre’s first luxury condo tower. Currently over 75% of its condominium units are already sold out which proves strong market demand. The 43-story Rise tower is located at 88 SW Seventh St. Rise will have a total of 390 homes.
REACH and RISE are each comprised of 390 luxury condominiums units. Maile Aguila, senior vice president of sales for Swire Properties, said, “REACH was the first condo tower launched for sales and we are thrilled with its success. RISE is also showing significant market interest after its recent launch. Our buyers know they are not just purchasing a condo, but are embracing a true urban lifestyle within a city center.”
This project is considered to be the single largest real estate project currently underway in downtown Miami. The project is situated in the heart of the Brickell financial district, Miami which is a strategically important place for commercial and other purposes.
Designed by renowned Miami-based architectural firm Arquitectonica, the Brickell City Centre project will be developed in two phases. Construction of Phase I, including all elements except for one office tower, is expected to be completed in 2015, with Phase II scheduled for completion in 2018.
Some important features of this condominium include:
• 5.4 million square feet of office, residential, hotel, retail and entertainment space
• 4-types of apartments: studio apartments, single room apartments, double bedroom apartments and 3 bed room apartments.
• A luxury hotel with 243 rooms.
• 520,000 sft space for retail stores and shopping centers.
• 120,000 sft space of fitness & wellness centers with modern equipments.
• Beauty care Spas, nail salon,
• modern swimming pools
• 93 serviced apartments.
• Parking garage facilities for 3100 vehicles.
• Poolside beverage and café service.
• Furnished business centers with meeting rooms.
• Wi-Fi for wireless internet connection
• Children’s playroom and outdoor play grounds
• Tropical gardens, barbecue grills
• Outdoor fitness areas
The first phase buildings of the project is located between Southeast 7th and 18th streets, about a block west of Brickell Avenue from the 18th Street Metromover Station west to South Miami Avenue, with another parcel from South Miami Avenue west to Southwest 1st Avenue. The first phase of Brickell CitiCentre is expected to be completed in late 2015 and will include about 4.3 million million square feet. The first phase will also include 3,100 parking spaces and design feature known as the “Climate Ribbon” that will provide a covered walkway to navigate the project.
The second phase is planned to be located just north of the first phase between Southeast Sixth and Seventh streets. The second phase calls for an office tower of 750,000 square feet that will be built as market conditions permit.
The third phase, currently in the design stage, will be located on Brickell Avenue between Southeast Seventh and Eighth streets and hopefully would include 256 condo units.
Key design features of Brickell City Centre:
- The surface of the CLIMATE RIBBON™ is a dynamic series of flat, inclined planes positioned at variable angles.
- The slope of each plane allows rainwater to drain easily into storage cisterns for reuse.
- The roof planes are supported by a sleek steel frame structure in white, minimizing its visual impact.
- An upper glazed ‘skin’ provides rain protection and also acts as a partial filter for solar radiation.
- Inside the retail center, a continuous series of dramatic fabric ‘blades’ provides elegant sun shading.
CLIMATE RIBBON™ is a trademark of Swire Properties Inc
Explore more new construction condos in Brickell:
- Echo Brickell residences at 1451 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131
- Icon Bay condos at 428 NE 28TH STREET, MIAMI, FL 33137
- Brickell Ten condos at 1010 SW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL- 33130
- Brickell Heights condominium at 850 South Miami Avenue, Miami, Florida 33131
- Le Parc at Brickell – 1600 SW 1ST AVENUE, MIAMI, FL 33131