Located directly on Biscayne Bay within the rising community of East Edgewater, Elysee Miami offers the most top rated luxury residencies on the planet. This 57 story tower of heaven serves as one of the best locations in the Miami district, surrounding itself with the Miami Design District, the Wynwood Arts District, Miami Beach and many of Miami’s fast-growing developments. Elysee Miami is the best place to live where you will find endless luxury shopping, culture, arts, and entertainment opportunities.
Elysee Miami’s 57-story building holds up to 100 units, which were designed by the International firm of Arquitectonica, the same company responsible for most of South Florida’s amazing and jaw dropping land structures. To give this 57-story building a heavenly sense of feel, the infamous Jean Louis Deniot constructed the masterpiece touches of interior design. This magnificent place offers white glove concierge services, 2 parking spaces per resident, a 13-foot ceiling lobby, personal storage space, maids/butlers and 24-hour surveillance and security to ensure the safety of our residents. You’ll be hypnotized from the floor-to-ceiling impact resistant glass windows and sliding glass doors that come with the best non-obstructed views of the surrounding Miami area.
Elysee Miami’s list of amenities are located on the 7th and 30th floor which include; a 75-foot resort pool with a fitness center accompanied by a yoga studio, a chef’s commercial kitchen and table with a BBQ area, child and teen areas, guest suites up to 450 sq. ft, a huge living room with a Steinway piano, a grand dining room that can serve up to 30 guests and a library that converts into a theater with a screening room projector.
Elysee Miami Building Amenities
• Located directly along Biscayne Bay in the fast growing neighborhood of East Edgewater, within reach of the nearby hip Wynwood Arts District, thriving Midtown, the evolving Design District, and the downtown arts and entertainment district.
• 57-story luxury high-rise condominium tower with 100 units.
• Extraordinary architectural design by international firm Arquitectonica, the preeminent designer of most of South Florida’s distinctive high-rises.
• Interior design provocateur Jean Louis Deniot adds his sophisticated classic style with an unexpected twist to the aesthetic and sensibility of Elysee Miami.
• White glove concierge services.
• 13-Foot ceiling height lobby
• 24 Hour security with video surveillance
• Private high speed elevators for all residences
• Decorator ready residences
• Impact resistant floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding glass doors
• Two 8-foot terraces on East & West with unobstructed bay views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, Downtown, and sunsets views.
• Nanny/maids quarters
• 2 Parking spaces per residence
• Bike storage
Elysee Miami – 7th floor amenities:
• 75-foot resort pool
• Summer kitchen and BBQ area
• Fitness Center & Yoga Studio
• Dedicated spa with sauna, steam room, and massage tables
• Children’s room and teen room adjacent to Fitness Center
• Two Guest Suites (up to 450 Sq. Feet)
Elysee Miami – 30th floor amenities:
• Great room with living room facing the bay with a Steinway piano
• Chef commercial kitchen with chef’s table
• Grand dining room for up to 30 guests with wine coolers
• Library that converts into a theater / screening room with projector