Create a Free Account
Create an account to get access to market analysis, demographic information, and insider tips in your area. Registration is free and we never sell your information
When you complete the free registration, you’ll be able to:
View market trends Learn about local trends including price changes, number of listings available, and average selling time.
With so many people working and playing in Brickell, you can imagine that there are a lot of great places to eat food in this upscale neighborhood. We’ve put together a list of what we consider some of the best restaurants in Brickell and the Downtown Miami area. If you haven’t visited any of these restaurants yet, it may be time to plan a visit and enjoy a delicious food experience!
10) Crazy About You (1155 Brickell Bay Drive, Suite 101) and Dolores, But You Can Call Me Lolita (1000 South Miami Avenue) – Owned by the Passion Restaurant Group, these creatively-named restaurants, both situated in Brickell, offer a unique restaurant-lounge experience to diners with exceptional service and food. On their menus you’ll find a variety of international offerings, including everything from fresh fish to baby back ribs. The décor alone is worth making a visit.
9) Edge Steak & Bar (1435 Brickell Ave) – Located inside the Four Seasons Hotel this farm-to-table style steakhouse delivers an amazing eating experience no matter what mealtime you come in for. Locals will tell you the outdoor seating offers you an extraordinary view, and that both service and food are exceptional. Visit during stone crab season and enjoy all you can eat stone crabs or come in for their famous Sunday brunch and dine on everything from fresh seafood to perfect sweets. Of course, their beef, cooked on an infrared grill, is not to be missed either (and that includes their hamburger!).
8) CVI.CHE 105 (105 NE 3rd Ave) – You can find Peruvian cuisine all over the city of Miami, but you won’t find Peruvian cuisine like the kind you can order at CVI.CHE 105. This restaurant offers both ambiance and high quality tastes. Restaurant-goers will swear that there’s no way to order badly off of the menu, and anyone you ask will recommend that you order the traditional lomo saltado, along with a ceviche and tiradito of your choosing. For drinks, try the Pisco Sour, Peru’s national cocktail.
7) The River Seafood & Oyster Bar (650 S Miami Ave) – Considered one of the top restaurants to eat seafood in Brickell, this restaurant is most famous for, you guessed it, its oysters. This restaurant draws in the happy hour crowds, providing half off prices on select drinks and oysters. Despite being on the smaller side, locals continue to flock to this restaurant for the delicious tasting and fresh seafood offered.
6) Cipriani (465 Brickell Ave) – For classic Italian at its best, Cipriani is the place to go. While it’s certainly the place to see and be seen in, this restaurant offers more than just elegant décor. An ever-changing menu promises fresh cuisine and a new experience every time. This restaurant also has an international reputation for providing fine Italian dining with a high-end experience. If you want to rub elbows with some of Miami’s social elite, or pull out all the stops to impress a date, this is where you want to go.
5) Truluck’s (777 Brickell Ave) – It wouldn’t be South Florida if there weren’t a few seafood places on the list, and Truluck’s is another restaurant in Brickell that offers more of the best steaks and seafood you’ll taste in town. This is the place to take a date for a romantic evening as both the ambiance and the menu are made to impress. The service, the drinks, the food, and even the dessert all go above and beyond, and while it’s a little pricier than some of the other restaurants on this list, you definitely get what you pay for.
4) Seaspice (422 NW North River Dr) – Waterfront dining is the main attraction of this seafood restaurant located right on the Miami River. The spectacular views and sexy ambiance of this restaurant attract some of Miami’s finest. Come here to enjoy great seafood with nice-sized portions, amazing drinks, and a relaxing atmosphere.
3) Naoe (661 Brickell Key Drive) – This Japanese restaurant, headed by Chef Kevin Cory, is THE place to dine in Brickell. In fact, this restaurant is considered by many to be one of the best Japanese and sushi restaurants in the U.S. Fresh doesn’t even begin to describe this place, with many of the ingredients being shipped directly from Japan, making it a unique and new experience every time you dine here. If an authentic and gourmet Japanese dining experience is something you’re looking to experience you have to visit Naoe.
2) Cantina La 20 (465 Brickell Ave) – This isn’t your standard Mexican restaurant. Cantina La 20 delivers fine Mexican fare in an upscale environment. On the menu you can find a fresh selection of seafood, prepared Mexican-style, along with traditional tacos and Mexican platters large enough to share. They’ve got a lively happy hour with a great selection of cocktails, too. Locals will tell you to bring a group, so you can all enjoy the live mariachi music together.
1) Zuma (270 Brickell Blvd Way) Not too far from the popular Naoe, another Japanese restaurant makes the list of the top restaurants in Brickell. This restaurant promises traditional Japanese flavors presented in modern and extravagant ways. For many, this is the ultimate fine dining experience, and you’ll find few people who disagree. Service, quality, presentation, and taste work hand-in-hand to make every minute of your dining experience wonderful. The restaurant also offers a fantastic brunch buffet that features a fresh seafood buffet and unlimited cocktails. Zuma will overwhelm your senses with deliciousness.
The atlantic hurricane season officially runs from june 1st to november 30th. each year, south florida residents stock up on water, non-per... Read More