Sitting bay front, One Miami consists of two beautiful towers.
Glance at these towers from afar after sunset, and they are
nothing short of breathtaking. With the glistening water below,
and the subtle color of the sky, One Miami is not just a wonderful
place to see, but also the perfect place to call home.
Located at 325 and 335 Biscayne Boulevard, these towers are a great
addition to an already thriving strip of Miami. Not far from other
luxury condominiums, Biscayne Boulevard also boasts of the restaurants,
boutiques and other entertainment it has to offer. Biscayne Boulevard
itself leads you right to Downtown Miami – an exciting spot for the arts,
culture, and Miami’s booming nightlife. Just a skip away is Bayside, yet
another option for delicious dining, fun shopping, and even Bayside boat
tours – all, of course, while you enjoy the sparkling waterfront.
Similarly to Biscayne, Brickell offers a beautiful skyline of high-rise
living and countless upscale activities to make your leisure time more
enjoyable. With so many fabulous, high-class, and thrilling options for
entertainment nearby, who could pass us a chance to live so close to the
beauty and excitement?
Completed in 2005, One Miami was designed by Arquitectonica, an architectural
firm known worldwide for their unique and beautiful creations. One Miami was
then developed and built by Related Group. Each tower reaches a height of 44
and 45 stories, offering studios or condos with one to three bedrooms. The
square footage of the studios and condos vary from 942 – 3359.
The building amenities can only add to the appeal. Arquitectonica designed
the lobby, making it only more beautiful with artwork adorning the walls.
Recreational and lap pools are accented with tropical landscaping and gorgeous
views. The residents of One Miami on Biscayne will love living with 24-hour
valet parking, assigned parking spaces, security, and gated entrances. They
can dine in their own tower with a bay front café, and exercise at their
convenience in a fitness center with only the finest equipment. Additional
available services include concierge, housecleaning, and the option of having
your dry cleaning picked up and delivered for you.
There are, of course, even more fabulous amenities offered in each condo.
The kitchen and living space has a contemporary flare to offer, but safety
and efficiency are, or course a priority. These amenities include:
• An advanced fire system
• Tined impact-resistance glass windows and doors to increase energy efficiency
• An energy efficient air conditioning and heating system
• “Smart Building” wiring – allowing for multi-jack data and voice, high speed
internet, and cable TV access
• Modern stainless steel sinks
• Sleek and imported granite countertops
• European kitchen cabinets
• Smart, energy efficient appliances:
• Self-cleaning electric range with a cooktop
• Frost free side-by-side freezer and refrigeratore
• Built-in microwave oven with light
• Multi-cycle pot scrubbing dishwasher
• The flooring in both kitchen and baths are exclusively deluxe and imported tile
• Each bathroom features elegant fixtures
• The living room, dining room, and bedrooms offer plush, stain-resistant carpeting
in an array of designer colors.
And who could forget the most exquisite feature of all – the private balconies that offer
those breathtaking, panoramic views of Biscayne Bay.