Icon on Brickell is an exceptional $1.3 billion waterfront luxury condominium in the Brickell neighborhood of Miami, Florida. Designed by Arquitectonica and developed by The Related Group, the monumental residential development features more than 1,700 condominium units. With its incomparable high-end design and phenomenal amenities, Icon on Brickell is truly iconic.
Beginning with its multi-level entrance, the Icon on Brickell is an impressive design marvel. Modeled after the Maoi structures of Easter Island, the 100 columns that populate the entrance to all three towers are designed by Philippe Starck and stand at 22 feet tall. The well-designed entrance has separate drop-off sections for each tower’s lobby as well as two drop-off sections for the two bayside restaurants.
The incredible design of Icon on Brickell continues throughout the lobbies and into the towers. Philippe Starck also designed each tower’s lobby with ceiling heights of 22 feet. Furthering its standout design is the buildings’ amenities layout. From a two-acre pool terrace with three infinity edged pools to a 28,000 square-foot fitness center and spa to five restaurants and even a rooftop pool and lounge called Icon Club 50, the Icon on Brickell is a luxury condominium tower on Brickell rivaling world-class resorts.
The Icon on Brickell also features such unparalleled amenities as:
• A marina in Biscayne Bay for residents and their guests
• 10-acre enclave, featuring two parks
• A 1,000-foot waterfront pedestrian path and shaded rest areas
• Smart building technology
• 24-hour valet
• Receiving desk for mail and packages
• Concierge services
• Covered parking
The Icon Brickell Tower I, also known as the North Tower, was completed in 2008. Located at 465 Brickell Avenue, the Icon on Brickell Tower I is 57 stories tall with 715 units, including 11 single-story penthouse units and four two-story penthouses. The Icon on Brickell Tower 2, or the South Tower, is located at 495 Brickell Avenue rises 57 stories tall with 561 units including seven single-story penthouse units as well as four two-story penthouse units. The third tower, Icon Brickell Viceroy Tower 3 or the West Tower is located at 485 Brickell Avenue. Standing 50 stories tall, Icon Brickell Viceroy Tower 3 has 520 units, 148 of which are resort units.
Each unit at the Icon on Brickell features:
• Spacious terraces with glass railings (accessible from bedrooms and living room)
• Views of Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, downtown Miami, and Biscayne Bay
• High-efficiency central air conditioning and heating unit
• Nine-foot ceilings
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with energy efficient tinted class
• State-of-the-art telecommunications wiring including high-speed cable
• Sprinkler fire protection system
• Top-of-the-line stackable waster and dryer
• Sub-Zero/Wolf kitchen appliance packages
• Choice of two Italian kitchen cabinet designs
• Kitchen countertops in a choice of French limestone, blue St. Tropez limestone or black absolute granite
• Bathroom by Yoo by Starck with a choice of classic-style French limestone bathroom flooring or cultural-style blue St. Tropez limestone bathroom flooring
• Upgrade options—by Yoo by Starck—include lighting fixtures, Venetian mirrors, bathroom accessories and either French or blue St. Tropez limestone flooring throughout the unit
Icon on Brickell kitchens are exquisitely appointed with 30” wolf glass cook top, 36” panel ready sub-zero refrigerator and freezer, and European style cabinets as well as microwave ovens, dual convection ovens, dishwashers, and garbage disposal. Master bathrooms feature walk-in limestone showers, elongated water closet, marble flooring, European style bidet with coordinating faucets, air bath bubble system, designer faucet, and either French or blue St. Tropez limestone vanity tops with porcelain lavatories. Guest bathrooms in Icon on Brickell condominium units feature designer faucets, marble flooring, European style cabinets, elongated water closets, and porcelain vanity top and lavatory.