1010 Brickell – Building Facts
Architecture by: The Sieger Suarez
Unit Type: Studios, 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Residences and Exclusive Penthouses
Number of units: 387
Number of stories: 50
Units views: East and West
Maintenance: $.60/sq. ft.
The visionary developer of 1010 Brickell anticipated a booming Brickell-Miami condo market and had the foresight to buy the 1 acre parcel of land where 1010 Brickell Miami will soon rise a year ahead of most other Brickell pre-construction developers. The 1 acre was acquired for $11.5 million while most recently other developers have paid a whopping $28.5 million for only 1/2 of an acre parcel of build-able land! For this reason the developer of 1010 Brickell is able to pass on those savings to buyers while delivering a high end luxury product for a very competitive price per sqft.
1010 Brickell’s amenities: 1010 Brickell Miami will be unique when it comes to the building’s amenities, no other project in all of Miami has all of the amenities that 1010 Brickell will have, let alone under one roof! Boasting 3 floors of amenities including a very impressive 50th floor rooftop. Located on the 12th floor “The Club at 1010” will have unique features such as an indoor heated pool, bowling lanes, a running track, an arcade and a basketball court just to name a few. Owners and Tenants will love their home so much that unit turnover will be very low creating a very stable building and adding value to your Real estate investment.
Architecture by: The Sieger Suarez — Charles Sieger known for designing the most exclusive and expensive buildings and neighborhoods in Miami. He is most known for Apogee but designed most of the towers “South of Fifth” on Miami Beach (Icon, Continuum, Portofino etc). Mr. Sieger also did the recently built St. Regis Bal Harbour.
The 1010 Brickelll luxury residences consist in 352 units, 47 stories building where all units feature with 9 foot ceiling high and 11 foot deep balconies, private elevators and exclusive services.
1010 Brickell – Locations
Site Location: 1010 Brickell Avenue, Miami FL 33131
1010 Brickell – Building & Residence Features
- All units face East and West
- 9 ft. Ceilings
- 11 ft. Balconies / Terraces
- Summer Kitchens
- Private Elevators
- Private Garages
- Exceptional common areas
- Retail Spaces
1010 Brickell – Amenities
- Two Swimming Pools (indoor and outdoor)
- “THE CLUB AT 1010”
- 12th Floor Amenities – Parent/child pairing wristband system for added security and freedom while you enjoy your adult time at The Club Indoor heated swimming pool with a Nana Wall to give the option to expose to the outdoors
- Kids Gym
- Modern Kid’s Gymnasium – a 2 story area with various features to stimulate kids with physical activities (climbing, jumping, crawling, hanging etc)
- Kids Game Room
- 2 Bowling Lanes
- Foosball Table
- Air Hockey Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Arcades Games
- Vending Machines (ice cream, snacks, beverages etc.)
- Kids Indoor/Outdoor Playground
- Wet area with water features including fountains and spouts
- Dry area with modern play equipment and structures
- Private Social Room for Adults (Lounge, Media and Entertaining Room)
- Virtual golf simulator
- Large flat screen plasma TV
- Billiard Table
- Pool Table
- Poker Table
- Chess Table
- Adjoining outdoor lounge area daily refreshments microwave, Nespresso machine, ice maker, bar, wine system to chill/preserve/pour your choice of wine, 2 refrigerators, Reidel wine glasses, Apilco plates/mugs/saucers,Laguiole cutlery, etc.
- Adult Gym
- State-of-the-art fitness center yoga/aerobics room
- Glass wall enclosure to allow monitoring of your children while they play and you work out
- The Courts – a shared space with various nets
- Outdoor Running Track – 360 degrees of track with soft cushion flooring
- Full Size Squash Court
- Mini Golf
- Tanning Sundeck
- 13th Floor Amenities
- The Spa
- Coed common area with warming hamam, hyrdotherapy cold plunge pool, showers and relaxation space
- Private men’s and women’s locker room with separate steam and sauna facilities
1010 Brickell – Rooftop Terrace – 48th Floor
- Private Roof Terrace Swimming Pool – infinity edge visual effect
- Glass enclosed Jacuzzi looking to the stunning Biscayne Bay, Downtown Miami and the city skyline views
- Endless Pool – swim against continuously flowing current
- Covered outdoor grill with menu service to “The Club at 1010” and individual apartments
- Covered outdoor Bar
- Outdoor TVs with sitting areas
- Outdoor movie theater with large flat screen tv and a retractable ceiling option
- Outdoor lounge
- Self service BBQ grills
- Open pool deck
- 10ft glass barrier walls to protect against wind
The exciting 1010 Brickell will be in the heart of Brickell, just one block from Mary Brickell Village and close the preconstruction Brickell CityCentre. In distinctive Brickell fashion, the luxury high rise condo will not only be ultra-modern and chic, but double as commercial space that will include retail and parking on site.
Developed by the prestigious Key International Group, in collaboration with acclaimed Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership and Moss Construction Management, 1010 Brickell is no doubt a very promising project. It will rise to an impressive 50 stories, making it among the tallest structures in the area, and will be comprised of 387 limited edition units. Standard residential features will include open floor plans, 9-foot ceilings, expansive balconies with summer kitchens, and private elevators and garages in select residences. Only the finest interior design and craftsmanship is being implemented.
1010 Brickell condos for sale also promises unprecedentedly modern amenities, such as a high-tech and fully-equipped Executive Business Center for the professional tenant, complete with meeting rooms, two conference rooms; a rooftop terrace with offerings such as swimming pool, a glass-enclosed Jacuzzi looking to stunning Biscayne Bay and Miami skyline; an endless pool with a continuous flowing current, a covered outdoor grill and outdoor bar; and even outdoor movie theater with a large flat screen TV, retractable ceiling, and 8-foot glass barrier walls to protect against wind.
As if all this weren’t enough, 1010 Brickell will be strategically located to put you in close proximity to the best the city has to offer, include the a performing arts center, galleries, museums, trendy boutiques, and award-winning eateries on Biscayne Boulevard. The vibrant area is buzzing with urban life and perfect for those who want to be at the center of Miami luxury living. There’s no better way to experience the luxurious Miami lifestyle.
Biscayne Beach Condo Biscayne Beach is latest condo to emerge in the chic and rapidly-growing Edgewater district near Brickell and Downtown Miami. This audacious and one-of-a-kind development plans to introduce mainland Miami’s first manmade beach club directly on Biscayne Bay.
The 51-story building, which will be located on 29th street and Biscayne Bay, will be one of the tallest in the city once completed 2016. Early renderings of the project reveal it to be exceptionally stylish and distinctive, with an eye-catching modern design that will be unlike anything else along the bay.
It’s worth noting that Biscayne Beach is being developed by a joint venture between Eastview Development and GTIS Partners, with designs by prominent firm WHLC Architecture/BC Architects. Each of these companies has an esteemed record for quality residential projects, and this latest innovative approach to condo living should be no exception.
Its 399 units will include a variety of 1 to 4 bedroom floor plans with den options, as well as oversized penthouses. Unit sizes will range from 885 square feet to as much as 2,103 square feet. Among the numerous promised amenities are floor-to-ceiling glass windows, high ceilings, large balconies, and sweeping views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach. Penthouses will even feature summer kitchens and outsized terraces.
With its official goal being to “bring the beach to Miami,” Biscayne Beach will spare no expense in delivering a resort-like experience in every factor of its condos for sale. The condo will make make great use of prime 335 feet of bayfront with 6 private residence pools, beach cabanas and lounges (complete with towel service), water sports storage, swimming pier and dock, and a private outdoor event space. There will even be several water activities offered, including jet skiing, paddle boarding, rafting, and snorkeling. The beach club will bring ultra-exclusive Miami Beach-style living right in the heart of downtown.
Inside you’ll find such peerless amenities as a library, theater, billiards room, children’s play area, fitness center and spa, beauty salon, art gallery, and even an onsite upscale restaurant. Needless to say, there will be no shortage of fine living opportunities in this urban oasis.